moderated Re: Laptop mouse question

Jasmine Kotsay

I actually don’t use an external one. Thank you, though!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 3:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Laptop mouse question

Jasmine,

           If you are keeping an external mouse connected, I would suggest using the setting that allows you to disable the internal pointing device (the mousepad) when an external USB pointing device is attached.  Exactly where that is located under the Control Panel, Mouse pane depends on the exact brand of internal mouse is used on your laptop and how the dialog that comes up presents it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss