moderated Re: Jaws SMA

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks for letting us know. I think I'm in the same boat. I seem to recall the same was said when I last renewed. That is, I think I was told a price for the SMA and that the price was only guaranteed until the end of that calendar year, which I guess would have ben 2018, since I bought 2 upgrades.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws SMA

Well I used my last SMA to upgrade to 2021. If I remember correctly I purchased my last SMA for $120 two years ago. Now I am told that the cost will be $150 and that price is only good until Jan 1. Don't know what the price will be after that.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.