moderated Re: getting Jaws on the desktop

Madison Martin

Windows 10 version 1909

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: November 16, 2020 1:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting Jaws on the desktop

No offense, but maybe you are not doing something the way it is explained. If
you have Jaws installed on your computer and are using Windows 10 the
Shell:AppsFolder command will definitely show you a list which contains Jaws.
Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 7? Don't think you said and I don't recall
if anybody asked.