From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 11:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting Jaws on the desktop

No offense, but maybe you are not doing something the way it is explained.
If you have Jaws installed on your computer and are using Windows 10 the
Shell:AppsFolder command will definitely show you a list which contains
Jaws.
Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 7? Don't think you said and I don't
recall if anybody asked.