From: "Hina Altaf" <haltaf@centerforsighthearing.org>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>; <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:49 PM
Subject: need help with jaws and windows xp

Hi,
Does anyone know how to get to the properties on the desktop with jaws on windows XP?
I am trying to set font bigger for one of my student and need to find properties so I could get to appearances.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Hina.

***

NOTE: Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to centerforsighthearing.org. Please make any necessary changes to your contact list to reflect this change in our email addresses. Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please notify the sender immediately via email if you have received this email by mistake, then delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Center for Sight & Hearing. The Center does not accept liability for the content in this email or for the results of actions taken based on the information provided unless that information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The recipient should verify this email and any attachments for viruses. Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arises from the use of this email or attachments.