moderated Re: Issues with Jaws ndwindows 10,

Randy Barnett

Did you ask them to upgrade? I’d be really surprised if they won’t give you the new version of jaws. Especially if it’s interfering with your job.

Randy Barnett

On Nov 15, 2020, at 9:16 AM, tele1974@... wrote:

 I am a federal government employee, so downloading newer versions of jaws unfortunately isn’t an option for me. Are there any possible workaround or is this just something I’m going to have to deal with?   Honestly the worst of the two issues is the alt plus other keystrokes not working. Does anyone know why this would be?