moderated Re: canvas accesssibility

Shai

Hello Paul,
Yes Canvas itself is accessible with JAWS2020. I have not tried it
with JAWS2021 yet so I can't comment there.

On 11/15/20, Paul Faucheux <pf112781@gmail.com> wrote:
hi this is paul faucheux. is canvas accessible with jaws 2020 or 2021. i am
going to be taking information communications technology courses at north
shore technical community college. i previously went there from january 3
2008 to march 21 2011. during that time they used blackboard for course
materials and accessing assignments as well as submitting assignments
please let me know if it is accessible and if not what should i do or say
to instructors and people at at the school. i will be taking the classes at
there hammond louisiana campus. please email me at pf112781@gmail.com or
call me at 985-370-2072.

--
Shai Wolman