moderated Re: reading footnotes in a word document

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Hi again,

Open Word.

Press insert+v.

Type foot in the search field.

You should have two results.

Arrow down and in my case I have:

Comments, Footnotes, and Endnotes Detection On, Reading OptionsWord Settings

This option controls whether to detect comments, footnotes, and end notes while reading the document.
Options include: Off - No comments, footnotes, or end notes are detected.

Header and Footer Detection not checked, Reading OptionsWord Settings

This option controls whether JAWS detects and announces headers and footers in the current section of the currently opened document.
The default setting is On.
when the option is on, as a document opens, JAWS announces the presence of headers and footers in the current section of the document.
If the option for Page, Section, And Multiple Column Breaks is set to on, the presence of headers and footers in a section will be announced when the section change is announced.
setting
Edit‑

HTH,

Richard