From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 3:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Laptop mouse question

Mark:

I have been using Dell laptops lately, and always try to turn off the mouse pad for the same reasons you suggest.

However, I notice that sometimes the mouse pad gets turned back on probably from Dell updates, so I’m gradually learning to live with the mouse bening enabled.

If someone has instructions for turning the mouse pad off on a Dell computer, and keeping it off, I’d appreciate them.

Tom Behler