moderated canvas accesssibility

Paul Faucheux

hi this is paul faucheux. is canvas accessible with jaws 2020 or 2021. i am going to be taking information communications  technology  courses at north shore technical community college. i previously went there from january 3 2008 to march 21 2011. during that time they used blackboard for course materials  and accessing assignments as well as submitting assignments  please let me know  if it is accessible and if not what should i do or say to instructors and people at at the school. i will be taking the classes at there hammond louisiana campus. please email  me at pf112781@... or call me at 985-370-2072.