From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 4:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Laptop mouse question

On my HHP laptops there is a mouse setting to disable the touch pad if you
have a physical mouse plugged in. I purchased a mouse with a small dongle
and keep it plugged into a USB port.

On 11/15/2020 2:55 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Mark:

I have been using Dell laptops lately, and always try to turn off the
mouse pad for the same reasons you suggest.

However, I notice that sometimes the mouse pad gets turned back on
probably from Dell updates, so I'm gradually learning to live with the
mouse bening enabled.

If someone has instructions for turning the mouse pad off on a Dell
computer, and keeping it off, I'd appreciate them.

Tom Behler