moderated Re: Issues with Jaws ndwindows 10,

Chris Hill

If the alt key things are the worst, try an external keyboard to make sure something weird isn't going on with the one on the laptop.  Otherwise, you're going to have to get a newer version of jaws.

On 11/15/2020 11:15, tele1974@... wrote:
 I am a federal government employee, so downloading newer versions of jaws unfortunately isn’t an option for me. Are there any possible workaround or is this just something I’m going to have to deal with?   Honestly the worst of the two issues is the alt plus other keystrokes not working. Does anyone know why this would be?