From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 10:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2020 and virus software

Hi,
Some security software is like a Toyota Camry and others like a Lexus.
Both are good just depends on the depth of comfort and features you need or
want. Norton is like the Lexus and I don't think you need to abandon them.
Nortons should have a place where you can tell it to ignore files and or
programs each and every time they are executed. Norton's is doing its job
but sometimes it gets over zealous. Look around your program and find the
place you can exclude files from being labeled as trojans or malware.

Dan