From: tele1974@gmail.com
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Sunday, November 15, 2020, 12:15 PM
Subject: Issues with Jaws ndwindows 10,
 I am a federal government employee, so downloading newer versions of
jaws unfortunately isn’t an option for me. Are there any possible
workaround or is this just something I’m going to have to deal with?
Honestly the worst of the two issues is the alt plus other keystrokes
not working. Does anyone know why this would be?