From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 4:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command question

Insert+ , then s is a toggle between speak on command or full speech.
While watching a video, use insert+space then s and jaws will be silent unless you press a reading command like insert+up arrow.
When the video is done, press insert+space then s again and Jaws will say full speech and you'll be back in business.

There was something odd going on with Jaws 2019 and 2020 on my system where none of the hotkeys on my desktop worked.
So far with Jaws 2021 they are working again.
Otherwise, the Windows+r then JawsXXXX where the x's are replaced with your jaws version works quite well.

Richard

*I'm not the card shark