moderated Re: Jaws command question

Michael Munn

 If your Jaws don't respond  to your hot key, consider activate the Run dialog box by pressing Windows+R then type  jaws and  the version number with no space. As a Jaws user, you need to know more than one way   to activate your  screen reader
Best regards
michael munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 1:31 AM Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:
I didn't look at this entire thread, but I almost use windows r, then type
the jaws version.