Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws command question

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 07:10 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Does this command (insert space s) just
mute Jaws, or would it mute the speech in the video that I'm watching as well?
-
JAWS, and I thank Jasmin for putting me out of my misery as far as that command goes, as I knew it was in the Keystrokes reference but I hadn't found the magic keywords to search for, which are "toggle speech."

       ~ Lawrence Krauss