From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 7:03 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws command question

Hi all,
Today I was watching a Youtube video, and Jaws kept talking so I couldn't
hear the people in the video very well. So I turned Jaws using insert f4.
Well after the video was finished I tried to turn Jaws on using control alt
j, but it didn't work, my Dad had to click on Jaws. Now I know I have the
command set, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Any ideas? Is there any
other way I can turn Jaws on myself? If Jaws isn't working then my Braille
display doesn't work either (not sure if this is normal or not) so I don't
even know where I am. I hardly ever turn Jaws off, but I'd still like to
know why the command to turn it on doesn't work. Running Jaws 2018. Look
forward to any suggestions anyone can provide!! Thanks Madison

https://www.avg.com