moderated Re: Jaws command question

Jasmine Kotsay

It only mutes the speech of JAWS.

On Nov 14, 2020, at 4:10 PM, Madison Martin <maddymartin@mymts.net> wrote:

´╗┐No Jasmin, I only have the one version. Does this command (insert space s) just
mute Jaws, or would it mute the speech in the video that I'm watching as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: November 14, 2020 6:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command question

Hi, Madison,
To help you better, I have a couple of questions for you. First, do you have any
other versions of JAWS on your computer? If so, it may be that the shortcut is
only set for the previous version. Another thing is that if you want to mute
speech, you can press Insert+Space, then the letter S. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Jasmine