From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 2:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How Many of you out there have used Google Calendar?

Rick,

             One quick request for clarification.  I am not certain whether you're having trouble with the settings related to Notifications from Google Calendar, setting up notifications in a Google Calendar Event, or both.  Would you please let me know whether you need assistance with one, the other, or both of these things.

              I am also presuming that you wish to use Google Calendar via its own web interface, rather than using a Sync Client to sync your Google Calendar to your Outlook Calendar.  If that's not true, please let me know your preference.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss