moderated Re: A Specific Message for Brian Vogel

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 04:43 PM, Rick Miller wrote:
I replied to this message three days ago, but as of yet have not heard from you.
-
Because I missed your response.  I am human, and I also have other things going on in my life, so it will occasionally happen.  Now that you've brought this to my attention I will go back and give the response on the original subject after I have had time to look things over in your initial reply.

Also, and it's not the case here I hasten to add, any assistant has the right to stop assisting at any time, for any reason, as we're not being paid.  It's generally considered rude to do so "without provocation," and without saying one is doing so, but it does sometimes happen.  That's not what happened in this case, though.  Keep an eye out for a reply later this evening.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss