From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Fwd: People Soft?

Hello,

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com