From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS 2021

Morning Marty,

You need to check the box to Run Jaws from the system tray, There are several ways to do this, below are a couple.
1. A. From the Jaws screen press the, Alt Key, press enter on, Options, and press enter on, Basics.
B. From the desktop press, Insert + J, to bring up the Jaws screen, press the, Alt Key, press enter on, Options, and press enter on, Basics.

2. Tab several times to, Run Jaws from system tray, checkbox press the spacebar to check this, now tab to, Okay, and press enter save / close.

3. You will have to unload Jaws and restart Jaws to make the change take affect, at least I had to do it this way.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 9:03 PM

I've successfully downloaded and installed JAWS 2021 by going to JAWS 2020
help and checking for updates, where I found that there was one.  I haven't
found anything buggy, although there is one thing different that is a sort
of a minor annoyance.  The JAWS window is now in the group of open windows
when I Alt Tab through my open programs.  I was able to hide the JAWS window
a few versions ago and that setting carried over with subsequent versions,
but didn't with 2021.  Could someone remind me how to hide the JAWS window
again.  I have the box checked for running JAWS from the system tray.
Thanks.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William
Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020