Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: Silencio, Correct 1, Download Link

I have no need for this as my sound card in my Del laptop is working fine.

However, I noticed that the download from Sourceforge was spelled with a z not a c.  the one with the z is some Italian software that hasn’t been updated since 2013.

The one Mike is posting is spelled with a c and is likely what folks are looking for.

Spelling counts.

Richard

*I’m not the card shark