Re: e-mailing of the list

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

yes, find their address in one of their posts, and copy and paste it to the TO field in a new message.

At 05:10 PM 3/15/2012, you wrote:
I was wondering with the list if there is a way to e-mail people from this
list off list. At times it seems necessary and at other times, I just want
to say hello to an old friend.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Fwd: People Soft?

Hello,

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt