moderated Re: Possible Warning About JAWS 2021 and Speech

Chris Hill

It isn't easy to find.  I found one link that looks like it.  If this doesn't work, drop me an email directly and I'll figure something out.

http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112

On 11/13/2020 11:55, Tom Lange wrote:
Hi,
I took a look at the silenzio.zip file that I got from sourceforge and it contains some sort of Italian avatar. OOPS! Sorry about that. Disregard my previous message. Chris, if you can post a link to the Silenzio program that would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom

On Nov 13, 2020, at 8:48 AM, Tom Lange via groups.io <lange85=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,
I found it at Sourceforge. It’s a relatively small zip file at 7.5 megs. You can get it at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/silenzio/

Tom

On Nov 13, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Don Mauck <don.mauck@oracle.com> wrote:

I have it, however, every time I try to run it, my Virus program removes it and states it is a trojan.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office | (APO)

303.334.4184
Don.mauck@oracle.com