moderated Re: Is anyone having the following jaws issue?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 7:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is anyone having the following jaws issue?

I was using my bank's web site which is fully accessible.
The web site is as follows:
www.northwest.bank
Also, I'm still running JAWS 2020.
I went to upgrade today and went through the help to check if there were any upgrades to jump to 2021, and I was informed that I was up to date.
So, will have to keep a eye out for the notification to jump to 20201.
Ron KR3DOG