moderated Re: JAWS 2021

Joseph Hudson

Hi Mike, I was rushing through email as I told Michael. And I meant to say the middle of November. And I did see that it was released. I will be downloading it later. Does anybody know, whether I have to log into my subscription to download it?
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Nov 12, 2020, at 10:37 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

It was released today, and today is in November! LOL

I posted the download link and what's new earlier today to the list.

Take care and stay safe. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.