moderated Re: jaws2021 back to jaws2020

If you have a license to run Jaws 2021 I would highly recommend you start using it. In today's fast-changing world of Windows updates and changes to the internet and so on there are always improvements to Jaws which are, if not essential, useful.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:52 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: jaws2021 back to jaws2020

Hi All  I didn’t realized  when jaws was asking me if I want to installed the jaws update  this morning in desktop and laptop computer  I thought I was updated the jaws2020 version latest  but didn’t know it was installed jaws2021  where it have already installed but I’m not ready to use jaws2021  right now and want to stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020  !! How can I stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020 ?

Addison