From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hina Altaf
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com; TheJaws for Windows support mailing
list (jfw@lists.the-jdh.com)
Subject: need help with jaws and windows xp

Hi,
Does anyone know how to get to the properties on the desktop with jaws
on windows XP?
I am trying to set font bigger for one of my student and need to find
properties so I could get to appearances.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Hina.

***

NOTE: Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to
centerforsighthearing.org. Please make any necessary changes to your
contact list to reflect this change in our email addresses. Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you
should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please notify
the sender immediately via email if you have received this email by
mistake, then delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent
those of the Center for Sight & Hearing. The Center does not accept
liability for the content in this email or for the results of actions
taken based on the information provided unless that information is
confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The
recipient should verify this email and any attachments for viruses.
Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present
in this email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or
damage that arises from the use of this email or attachments.