moderated Re: JAWS 2021

Laura Shumate <larelishumate@...>

I got the update warning yesterday,
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@gmail.com
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

On 11/13/20, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@gmail.com> wrote:
This is also what I did. Instead of browsing the updated version, I
just waited for the update alert to pop up and I go from there.
Best regards
Michael Munn

[image: JAWS Certified, 2019]
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the
Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the
Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:03 AM Marty Hutchings
<mhutchings152730@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've successfully downloaded and installed JAWS 2021 by going to JAWS
2020
help and checking for updates, where I found that there was one. I
haven't
found anything buggy, although there is one thing different that is a
sort
of a minor annoyance. The JAWS window is now in the group of open
windows
when I Alt Tab through my open programs. I was able to hide the JAWS
window
a few versions ago and that setting carried over with subsequent
versions,
but didn't with 2021. Could someone remind me how to hide the JAWS
window
again. I have the box checked for running JAWS from the system tray.
Thanks.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with
William
Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020