moderated Re: JAWS 2021

Michael Munn

 This is also what I did. Instead of browsing  the updated version, I just waited for  the update alert to pop up  and I go from there.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:03 AM Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:
I've successfully downloaded and installed JAWS 2021 by going to JAWS 2020
help and checking for updates, where I found that there was one.  I haven't
found anything buggy, although there is one thing different that is a sort
of a minor annoyance.  The JAWS window is now in the group of open windows
when I Alt Tab through my open programs.  I was able to hide the JAWS window
a few versions ago and that setting carried over with subsequent versions,
but didn't with 2021.  Could someone remind me how to hide the JAWS window
again.  I have the box checked for running JAWS from the system tray.
Thanks.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William
Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020