moderated Re: How do I read info bar in Outlook?

Cohn, Jonathan

There should be a info bar option in the quick settings menu. I sometimes wish it were more configurable, since I get tired of the info bar statement about removing  blank lines. Please forgive any spelling errors, may cat is on my stomach.

On Nov 12, 2020, at 12:08, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant@...> wrote:

all,
I need some guidance.  I’m using JAWS 2020 on Windows 10 with Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20966.
Here at work, if you begin to compose a message to someone who is running an autoreply, an alert with the text of that autoreply will appear. An AIRA agent confirmed that it appears as a line below the ribbon and just above the line where the From button and my email address appear.  I tried to use the JAWS cursor to read the text, but it seems to skip over this line and all the ribbon information.  Here is my speech history for this new message:
Untitled - Message (HTML)
From Button‑ Robin_Van_Lant@...
Send Button‑ To Button‑ Donaldson, Judith
Cc Button‑
Bcc Button‑

I tried using Convenient OCR to virtualize the screen, but did not gain any new text.  What else can I do to read this line of text?  Are there settings for the JAWS cursor I need to change or is there another way?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement
Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank
720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.