moderated reading footnotes in a word document

kevin meyers

Hi, I’m using the most recent version of Jaws2020 and word 2016. When just reading a word document is it possible to setup Jaws so footnotes are visable without pressing the windows key plus ;? I know when I move through the document someone else has created, I wouldn’t know there were footnotes unless I was told. I guess I could always look using the windows plus ; keys. Yet if someone is just reading a book on a recreational basis will they know there are footnotes? What about Kindle? Thanks, Kevin