moderated Re: Jaws announcing columns and rows

Mario

what program are you asking about?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Sterling France [mailto:info@francoa.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Cc: <info@francoa.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020, 12:55 PM
Subject: Jaws announcing columns and rows
Mike:

I did that and there were no settings saying columns or rows.

There were some I thought might turn off columns and rows but, I was
afraid to click on it and messed something I could not straighten out.

Thanks for your help.

Have a great day.

Sterling

Fran-Coa Real Estate & Mgmt., LLC

Sterling N. France, President

Accredited Buyer Representative [ABR]

“Where quality service is our main objective”

2901 Druid Park Dr.  Ste. 212

Baltimore, MD  21215

410-383-1111

410-383-3311 FAX

info@francoa.com <mailto:info@francoa.com>

www.francoa.com <http://www.francoa.com>

Our goal is to make your real estate experience a pleasant one.

If you are pleased with our service, tell a friend.

*From:*Sterling France <mailto:info@francoa.com>