From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 3:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2021

If I understood the new update process for those who wanted to be notified when JAWS 2021 is released you had to be running the latest build of JAWS 2020 or be running the public beta of JAWS 2021.

If you don’t have either of these and you don’t have any more updates available to you you also will not get notified that the 2021 has been released.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.

Unit E