moderated Re: jaws2021 back to jaws2020

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

You can download JAWS 2020  from Freedom Scientific and install it. You can have more than one version installed if you wish. If you don't want to keep both versions, just uninstall 2021.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:52 AM
Subject: jaws2021 back to jaws2020

Hi All  I didn’t realized  when jaws was asking me if I want to installed the jaws update  this morning in desktop and laptop computer  I thought I was updated the jaws2020 version latest  but didn’t know it was installed jaws2021  where it have already installed but I’m not ready to use jaws2021  right now and want to stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020  !! How can I stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020 ?

Addison