moderated Pcture Smart in 2021 on a web page graphic

Richard Turner

I used this new version of picture smart on a graphic from my web site.  The first description was good, but just said there was a bird.

When I used the more results link this is what I got:

Caption is a view of a mountain.

This text appears in the photo

www.altengleino.com.

This object appears in the photo

Eagle.

These tags describe the photo

Accipitriformes, Bird, Bird of prey, Eagle, mountain, Nature, sky.

These tags probably describe the photo

Accipitridae, Adaptation, Natural landscape, Wilderness.

These tags possibly describe the photo

lake, text.

It is an image of an eagle lying over a mountain lake, so quite a good analysis.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖