moderated Re: JAWS and Amazon Music Library

William Vandervest

I called them yesterday, and the person I talked to was clearly never trained to help a blind person,he kept trying to give me directions as if I could see the screen, even though I told him thet I was blind several times.

Good luck, and if you figure out how to access your music library, please post the instructions.

Thanks

William Vandervest

timelord09@...

Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest