moderated Re: Jaws announcing columns and rows

Mike B

You didn't state any particular program so, while in the program or application press, Insert + V, to open Jaws quick settings.  Now navigate down through all the various settings to see if any column and row settings options are available.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 1:47 PM
Subject: Jaws announcing columns and rows

Hello:

Is there a way to have jaws stop announcing columns and rows?

Thanks for any help.

Sterling

Fran-Coa Real Estate & Mgmt., LLC

Sterling N. France, President

Accredited Buyer Representative [ABR]

“Where quality service is our main objective”

2901 Druid Park Dr.  Ste. 212

Baltimore, MD  21215

410-383-1111

410-383-3311 FAX

info@...

www.francoa.com

Our goal is to make your real estate experience a pleasant one.

If you are pleased with our service, tell a friend.