moderated Re: Font changes, etc. setting

Ashleigh Piccinino

Press the JAWS key—the insert key on the numberpad—key 0/the long horizontal one at the bottom of the pad—and the letter w. Again that’s JAWS and the letter w while in Word. Hope this helps. If you’re using a laptop, I’d think the caps lock key and w would do the same thing/caps lock is JAWS key on laptops

On Nov 10, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@...> wrote:

Hi Brian and fellow listers,

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I am using MS Word and will take you up on your advice on using an available template. JFW and Win. 10 are new to me and I appreciate your inputs. Is there a manual in JFW menu where I can look up key commands? For example there are specific key commands for word count and font. The JFW help using insert H seems to generate the more basic commands.

Thank you, again!

Vaughn