moderated Re: Font changes, etc. setting

Vaughn Brown

Jonathan, thank you! You and some other listers are truly being helpful.

Vaughn

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 7:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Font changes, etc. setting

Hello, If you hold down the insert key and then press f1 twice,  JAWS should bring up its documentaation for the current application. Also, JAWS does have a tool that looks for font changes extra spaces and afew other things. I can't remember the exact tool name but I believe it can be enabled with INSERT space followed by a.

HTH!

On Nov 10, 2020, at 4:29 PM, Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am working on college papers but the feedback I’m getting includes font changes, parenthesis, etc. Is there a setting in JFW 2021 that will assist me more independently edit my papers?

Thank you,

Vaughn