moderated Re: Font changes, etc. setting

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Baughn.  I don't think jaws on it's own can help you much with your situation.  What you need to do is to get to know your Word Processor, depending on which you are using of course.  Having said all that, I'm no expert with using jaws, but getting your word processor, whether it be Microsoft word or some other word application to do what you want, will help you a great deal.  At the end of the day, Jaws is a screen reader and will reproduce as speech, what you output to your screen.  Cheers!

On 11/11/2020 5:29 am, Vaughn Brown wrote:

Hello,

I am working on college papers but the feedback I’m getting includes font changes, parenthesis, etc. Is there a setting in JFW 2021 that will assist me more independently edit my papers?

Thank you,

Vaughn