moderated Re: Restoring Classic ALT+TAB behavior in Windows 10, Version 20H2

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 12:03 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
A more reliable way to locate running programs via braille commands is going to Taskbar (Windows+T) or opening Task View (Windows+Tab).
-
A repeat of Joseph Lee's instructions for users of Braille Commands and a note about what I post:  I never presume those are being used.

It's not that I don't realize that these exist, but the I've never yet had a blind client that uses them, so I always presume regular keyboard use as a default state.  I also presume that anyone using a non-standard interface (and, yes, that is non-standard) will be aware that this sometimes imposes constraints not otherwise present, what those constraints are, and, in most cases, what the workarounds are, if any exist.

I aim what I post at the dead center of the bell curve in the audience I'm addressing.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss