From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of helmuth
Sent: 10 November 2020 14:00
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

Hi Paul! What if I want to read a book in a foreign language with my amazon echo? Does it recognize the right language?
Thanks in advance, Helmuth

Am 28.10.2020 um 20:41 schrieb paul lemm via groups.io:

Hi,

If you have an Amazon echo (The Alexa smart speaker) it can read your Kindle book, I think the built in Alexa voice actually does a pretty good job  sound wise when reading kindle books.

Paul Lemm