moderated Re: Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

helmuth

Hi Paul! What if I want to read a book in a foreign language with my amazon echo? Does it recognize the right language?
Thanks in advance, Helmuth

Am 28.10.2020 um 20:41 schrieb paul lemm via groups.io:

Hi,

If you have an Amazon echo (The Alexa smart speaker) it can read your Kindle book, I think the built in Alexa voice actually does a pretty good job  sound wise when reading kindle books.

Paul Lemm

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: 28 October 2020 19:15
To: Jim Portillo <portillo.jim@...>
Subject: Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

              Greetings,

I was gifted an eBook that someone really wants me to read. It’s an Amazon Kindle book. I seem to remember JAWS not doing well with such books a while back, but I don’t know if it has improved. What about on the iPhone? Is that any better?

If anyone has any advice on how to best read this eBook, please share your ideas.

Thanks much.

Jim