moderated The JAWS option to eliminate speech cutoff doesn't work for me, but Silenzio does.

Kevin Minor

Hi.

As you may remember, I thought my new Tribit Bluetooth speaker didn’t suffer the dreaded speech being cut off when JAWS started speaking. Sadly, I was wrong. Another program I use made me think all was well. I tried the feature in JAWS to stop this, and it didn’t work. I did try Silenzio earlier this year with a different speaker, but it failed miserably. Just for fun, I tried Silenzio again, and it works great with my new speaker. I might have that name spelled wrong, but I’m reporting it does work for me where JAWS doesn’t

Just some info.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly, the very empathic, flying doggie