moderated Re: jaws script

Randy Barnett

Just use the custom label option in jaws. insert plus the number to then scroll down to custom labels while focuses on the control you want to label then you label it and repeat as needed.

Randy Barnett

On Nov 8, 2020, at 8:01 PM, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:

I need to create a script to read the labels of combo boxes in a program. I am running windows 7 with jaws 2019. When I open the program and then select the sub window which contains information on the person I am looking at. As I scroll down the page each line is a combo box edit field. Jaws reads it as combo box and not the name of the combo edit box. Any help will be appreciated.
Jerry