moderated Re: Fill in form within a PDF

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
The only thing that I can suggest would be for you to ask them to send the form in a Microsoft Word file instead of a PDF file. I have done that with places before, and they were gracious enough to go ahead and send it to me that way. Otherwise, I am unsure, but I hope someone else has another answer so that I can learn as well.

On Nov 9, 2020, at 10:50 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10 and Jaws2020. I need to fill in various fields in a PDF file. Is there a way to fill it in as a PDF file? I copied it to a MS word file and things get shifted. I don’t think the company I need to fill this out for will accept the form. What should I do? Thanks, Kevin