moderated Re: Where would those settings be?

Just as an aside, one of the very best things that came about in settings under Windows 10 is the search feature, which works brilliantly.

You need not enter the exact term that Microsoft uses for a given setting, either, as they've implemented "fuzzy searching."

I virtually always enter a word or two in the Settings Search box when I'm trying to get to one I don't deal with routinely.  One of the search results, and most often it's even obvious which one, is what I'm looking for in most cases.  It saves a ton of frustration.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss